If you're looking for ultimate relaxation and a healthier you - you've come to the right place. The experienced massage therapists at A Healing Touch Health & Wellness Center are committed to your health and well being.
Massage has been found to improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches and pains, sleep disorder, and even ease the effects of cancer treatment, anxiety and depression.
Why not give yourself time to relax, rejuvenate and manage your pain?
Choose from a variety of services:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Oncology Massage
- Massage for persons experiencing MS, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinsons
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Prenatal Massage
Select the desired amount of time you would like the massage to last:
30 minutes - $45 + tax
60 minutes - $65 + tax
90 minutes - $95 + tax
We also offer integrative therapies for relaxation and healing - resources designed to server our community's health and wellness needs for a lifetime:
is designed to bring balance to the body with the skilled application of
therapeutic grade essential oils along the spine and feet. Using
massage and reflexology techniques it can:
- Reduce Neck and Back Pain
- Support The Immune System
- Facilitate Physical and Emotional Healing
- Promote Deep Relaxation.
The session is approximately 75 minutes in length, and the cost is $85.00.
...and hot stones are incorporated with every massage as appropriate at no additional charge.
Special Message For Oncology Patients and Their Families: A Healing Touch is honored to work with the Mama Mare Breast Cancer Foundation and Robert Wood University Hospital to provide free massage to patients and their families/friends. Find out more.
Not sure massage is for you?
Do you want to
.....improve your quality of life?
.....let knowledgeable professionals help you stay healthy?
.....improve your functional abilities?
.....improve your health and/or feel better?
.....reduce your health costs?
Are you.....willing to invest in your health for the long term?.....genuinely committed to your health?
Call TODAY to make an appointment!
Do you want to know why our massage of 60 minutes for $65 is better value than the $59.99 offer from the big chains?
1. At A Healing Touch, your 60 minutes begins when you are on the table and ends 60 minutes later. Most other massages are 50 minutes long, and begin the minute you enter the therapy area.
2. We incorporate hot stones into every massage - unless you don't want them - at no additional cost.
3. Our massage therapists are licensed, certified and have years of practical experience. They are not recent graduates developing their skills on you.
4. We do not sell memberships....ever...we promise.
5. We've heard of one local spa using vegetable oil to save money! Others use lotions which are not hypoallergenic or which are not the best option for your skin (although they may make great salad dressings!). We use jojoba oil, which is all natural and which most easily absorbs into the skin leaving no oily residue.
6. We offer customized therapy solutions. As a smaller, less commercial provider, we take the time to get to know our clients and to develop and adapt therapy that is as uniquely individual as you.
Not sure what treatment is right for you? Our knowledgeable staff can assess your needs and help you choose. Our nationally certified therapists can answer your questions and customize your therapy every time you have an appointment.
Once you have scheduled your first appointment, please download and complete our AHT Intake Form above and bring it with you when you come in. This will enable you to begin your session in a more timely fashion, and will give your therapist the information needed to personalize your massage.
Contact us today - 732.656.7600
Visit one of our convenient locations:
A Healing Touch Health & Wellness Center
317 Forsgate Dr
Monroe Twp, NJ 08831
Regency at Monroe
61 Country Club Drive
Monroe Twp, NJ 08831